As a self managing landlord you need to be aware of the new legislation changes and how they affect you from 1st June 2019.
The new legislation does not only apply to agents charging set up fees or admin fees to tenants taking on a property, these are changes that will affect you even if there are no tenancy changes anytime soon.
This law comes into effect 1st June 2019. Some of the new legislation includes:
- Refunding a weeks rent to tenants if you have more than 5 weeks deposit held
- The new Health & Safety Rating System
- Ensuring all fees in your tenancy agreements are removed
- There are now over 170 pieces of letting legislation to comply with and it is imperative you are compliant.
We are offering to you two options which we hope are going to bring you peace of mind:
- A free compliance check. We will use the legislation list to ensure your property and associated paperwork is compliant with the new legislation coming into force.
- Our managed properties are charged on average 12%. However, as an existing customer and for a limited time only we are offering you this full service at an introductory offer of 10%. This is complete peace of mind for as little as £2.30 per day.
These offers are available for a limited time only up to and including 24th May 2019. After this time, should you remain a let only landlord, due to the legislation changes HC Property Net will only converse with your tenants for lease renewal, all other contact will be via yourselves.
If you would be interested in taking up either of our two offers please do contact us on email@example.com where we would be delighted to provide you more information on either or both options.